- On-line Abstract Submission
- Home > Abstract Submission > On-line Abstract Submission
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit abstracts written in English that are 1 page in length for review. Only original abstracts that have not been published earlier or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included within the page limit.
- Authors will be asked to submit their abstracts via the online submission system by August 25, 2016
July 30, 2016 .
- The Technical Program Committee encourages submission of original, unpublished, clear, accurate, and relevant abstracts in any of the topic areas.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee and selected for either oral presentation or poster presentation.
- All abstracts will be peer reviewed by the Technical Program Committee, which reserves the right to accept or reject any submitted abstract.
On-line Abstract Submission
||Obtain your ID and PW.
||Submit your abstract both PDF and MS Word format.
||After the abstract submission, corresponding author will receive the confirmation letter from the ICFPAM 2016 Secretariat by e-mail.
- In order to modify or replace the submitted paper files, you need to click “Modify” button after login with your ID and PW. If you have a problem to find your ID and PW, please feel free to contact us via E-mail (email@example.com).